Published June 19, 2011 | By womenof7
I often glaze over some words or verses in the Bible, thinking they don’t apply to ME. Like Proverbs. It talks alot about ‘fools’, ‘evil persons’, and so forth. I don’t like to class myself as a fool. I have… Continue reading →
Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. — Romans 15:5-6 (KJV)
- “The proud think that their opinion alone is right. They cannot see the good points of others, as the humble do, and appreciate their opinions. That is why there is such disagreement, strife and quarrelling and even irrreconciliation in families and in other groups.” – Basilea Schlink
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (5)
- Marriage and Family - The Ravenhills (4)
- Aaron Alex Leonard Ravenhill is my mentor. I always desire and pray...
- "What The Lord Has Done For Me" - Testimony of... (3)
- My Prayer by Amy Carmichael (2)
- Bonnie Willey Wonderful Wonderful. Thank you SO much for this and this...
- Helen Roseveare - Q&A Panel at Desiring God National Conference... (2)
- The Way of Praise - God Calling 07/21 (1)
- http://tinyurl.com/savrevett47281 This is certainly the 3rd post, of your website I...