Published June 12, 2011 | By womenof7
Series: The Powerful Influence of a Godly Woman (Kay Arthur)
Kay Arthur: God, You created me woman. You know what You designed for me to be. I don’t want to be a foolish woman. I want to fulfill Your purpose… Continue reading →
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: — James 1:19 (KJV)
- I am not a theologian or a scholar, but I am very aware of the fact that pain is necessary to all of us. In my own life, I think I can honestly say that out of the deepest pain has come the strongest conviction of the presence of God and the love of God. – Elisabeth Elliot
- HISTORY OF HERALD OF HIS COMING (5)
- Marriage and Family - The Ravenhills (4)
- Aaron Alex Leonard Ravenhill is my mentor. I always desire and pray...
- "What The Lord Has Done For Me" - Testimony of... (3)
- My Prayer by Amy Carmichael (2)
- Bonnie Willey Wonderful Wonderful. Thank you SO much for this and this...
- Helen Roseveare - Q&A Panel at Desiring God National Conference... (2)
- The Way of Praise - God Calling 07/21 (1)
- http://tinyurl.com/savrevett47281 This is certainly the 3rd post, of your website I...